Digital Downloads $5 SALE!










For a very limited time, my Happy Endings tutorial is on sale for only $5!

Update: ALL OF MY DIGITAL DOWNLOADED JEWELRY TUTORIALS ARE NOW $5

Buy the tutorial here or on my website. 

I have put together a small collection of tutorials on finishing the ends of 4 different types of materials: round leather cord, waxed linen cording, flat leather lace, and silk ribbon. Each time of material will include 3 different ways to finish the ends, to accommodate a clasp or other materials or components.  I am including written instructions for each tutorial, but will ALSO provide a link to coordinating video tutorials.

All videos are available at Vimeo.com (you do not need an account to view them!) and each one is password protected. After you find the password in this PDF, you’ll be able to click the link and be redirected to each coordinating video tutorial where you’ll insert the password and view them.

For each material, I will also share some of my favorite suppliers to help you in your quest to obtain some of these materials in the future for your own designs.
There are no finished jewelry tutorials in this PDF, but these technique tutorials should give you an idea of how simple they are to use in your own designs! This PDF is full of basic fundamentals to help you use fiber in your designs.  I hope you enjoy them!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the sale on your tutorials! Just bought mine and I love it! Off to create some happy things now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this.. I am off to get mine.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tutorial! Very easy to follow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha